About

Friday, March 2, 2012

Welcome to my Blog!

I have had a Judo blog for a while now, and recently had the desire to start a non-Judo blog.  So that's what this is - a non-Judo blog.  It won't get more well-defined than that, I suspect...  Politics, science, grammar, philosophy, pop culture, weird crap that I am interested in... Whatever.  I'll post it here.  I do have an objective, in general, though - I am going to try to be interesting, to offer food for thought, and hopfully make some contribution.  It may not be a unique contribution, but I'll try.  And as a personal objective, I want to help flesh out my own thinking on some things.

Maybe nobody will be interested, in and in that case, I'll probably stop writing.  But if folks are interested, I invite comment and debate - I readily admit that I may be wrong in most areas, and I'm happy to explore the issue.  I would just ask that we not get snippy or personal or worse.  Intelligent, well-intentioned people can disagree.

Anyhoo, let me know what you think.  Here goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design